SCOPE OF THIS POLICY
Someof the information we collect through this Site may be “personalinformation”—information that identifies you personally, alone or incombination with other information available to us. Other information may benonpersonally identifiable, such as information collected by cookies.
Byusing this Site, you are consenting to the collection, use, disclosure, andtransfer of your information as described in this Policy (and any PrivacyNotices that apply to you). If you do not consent to the collection, use,disclosure and transfer of your information as described in this Policy (andany Privacy Notices that apply to you), you may not use this Site. If you havequestions about this Policy, or any Privacy Notice, please contact us using theinformation provided below.
Werespect your right to make choices about the ways we collect, use, and discloseyour information. This Policy describes some of your choices, such as yourchoice to opt out of receiving “cookies.” We may ask you to indicate yourchoices at the time and on the page where you provide your information.
Youmay change previously expressed preferences regarding how we use yourinformation. If at any time you wish to be taken off our mailing lists, pleasecontact us using the information provided below.
The Site must collect some information from you (“IdentifierInformation”) to allow you to use and access services, products andmaterials. Identifierinformation is information relating to an identified or identifiable naturalperson. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directlyor indirectly, by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identificationnumber, location data, or an online identifier.
● Identifying information such as yourname, addresses, telephone numbers or email addresses when you register for anaccount with us
● Financial information (such ascredit card or bank account numbers) in connection with a transaction
● Postage, billing and otherinformation used to purchase an item
● Additional information we arerequired or authorized by applicable national laws to collect and process inorder to authenticate or identify you or to verify the information we havecollected
● Computer and connection informationsuch as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the sites, referralURL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web loginformation
Whatdo we use it for?
Generally,we use the information we collect through this Site:
● to provide the information, productsand services you request;
● to provide you with effectivecustomer service;
● to provide you with a personalizedexperience when you use this Site;
● to contact you with information andnotices related to your use of this Site;
● to contact you with special offersand other information we believe will be of interest to you (in accordance withany privacy preferences you have expressed to us);
● to invite you to participate insurveys and provide feedback to us (in accordance with any privacy preferencesyou have expressed to us);
● to improve the content,functionality and usability of this Site;
● to better understand your needs andinterests;
● to improve our products andservices;
● to improve our marketing andpromotional efforts;
● for security, credit or fraudprevention purposes; and
● for any other purpose identified inan applicable Privacy Notice, click-through agreement or other agreement betweenyou and us.
● for good faith compliance with the law, a court order or asubpoena.
Howlong is information retained?
Wegenerally retain your information only as long as reasonably necessary toprovide you the Services or to comply with applicable law.
Howis information collected?
● InformationYou Manually Provide. The Site collects the informationyou manually provide (using your keyboard, mouse, or touchpad) when you usethis Site, for example, we collect the information you provide when you requestservice, send us questions, or otherwise interact with this Site. Some of theinformation you manually provide may be personal information, such as your nameand contact information.
● Informationfrom your browser or device. The Site collects information thatis sent to us automatically by your web browser or mobile device. Thisinformation typically includes your IP address, the name of your operatingsystem, the name and version of your browser, the date and time of your visit,and the pages you visit. The information we receive may depend on your browseror device settings. The information we receive from your web browser and devicetypically is not, in and of itself, personally identifiable. However, we maycombine it with other information in an attempt to identify you or we maycombine it with information that does identify you.
● InformationCollected by Cookies and Other Technologies. We use “cookies” andother technologies to collect information and support certain features of thisSite.
o Cookies (a) Collect data about the way you interactwith our Site (e.g., when you use certain features or upload attachments), (b)Collect data to assess and improve our advertising campaigns, (c) Allow ourbusiness partners (including third-parties) to use these tracking technologiesto track your behavior on our behalf on our Site (including when you usemultiple devices) and on partner websites, (d) Enable third-parties to collectdata about the way you interact across sites outside of our Site. And (e)Collect anonymous statistical information about how you use the Services(including the length of your web or application session) and the location fromwhich you access the Services, so that we can improve the Services and learnwhich elements and functions of the Services are most popular with ourusers. You can manage your cookie’s datathrough your web browser’s settings.
o Web beacons or pixels: Theseare tiny graphics with a unique identifier that are used to understand browsingactivity. In contrast to cookies, these are rendered invisibly on web pageswhen you open a page.
o Social widgets: Theseare buttons or icons provided by third-party social media providers that allowyou to interact with those social media services when you view a web page or amobile app screen. These social widgets may collect browsing data, which may bereceived by the third party that provided the widget and are controlled by thethird parties.
o UTMSource codes: These are strings that can appear in a URL (the“Uniform Resource Locator,” which is typically the http or https addressentered to go to a web page) when a user moves from one web page or website toanother, where the string can represent information about browsing, such aswhich advertisement, page, or publisher sent the user to the receiving website.
Keep in mind, we do notsell, license, or otherwise disclose your personal information to third-partiesfor their marketing purposes without your consent.
Werespect your right to access, correct, request restriction or deletion orrequest of our usage of your personal information and data collected asrequired by applicable law. We also take steps to ensure that the personalinformation we collect is accurate, up to date and in accordance with our DataProtection Policy. After verification ofidentity you have the right to:
● know what personal information anddata we maintain about you
● request a copy of your personalinformation in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format
● request update to your personalinformation if it is incorrect or incomplete
● request we cease our processing ofyour personal information and data
● request us to delete or restrict howwe use your personal information, but this right is determined by applicablelaw and may impact your access to some of our Services
Inorder to exercise any of these rights within this Policy, please contact theData Protection officer listed in this Policy.
California law requiresus to let you know how we respond to web browser Do Not Track (DNT) signals. Atthis time, we do not have a DNT signal policy. Until further privacy regulations and guidelines are published, we willadhere to this policy.
Inaddition to the cookies we deliver to your computer or mobile device throughthis Site, certain third-parties may deliver cookies to you for a variety ofreasons. For example, we use Google Analytics, a web analytics tool that helpsus understand how visitors engage with our Sites.
Otherthird parties may deliver cookies to your computer or mobile device for thepurpose of tracking your online behaviors over time and across non-affiliatedwebsites and/or delivering targeted advertisements either on this Site or onother websites.
Data Protection Plan
Wetake a number of steps to protect your data, but no security is guaranteed.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitiveinformation via the Site, your information is protected both online andoffline. Wherever we collect sensitive information, that information isencrypted and transmitted to us by secure servers. We have included commonindications of such secured features when appropriate such as a closed lockicon in your web browser. While we use encryption to protect sensitiveinformation transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Onlyemployees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example,billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiableinformation. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiableinformation are kept in a secure environment.
OptingOut of Communications
If you do not wish toreceive marketing communications from us, you can unsubscribe via the link inan email you have received.
Youmust be at least 13 years old to have our permission to use this Site. We donot knowingly collect, use or disclose personal information about visitorsunder 13 years of age. If you are under the age of 13, please do not use thisSite.
The Site may display personaltestimonials of yours from time to time received via email or as otherwisereceived from you by the Site. If you would like the Site to removeyour testimonial or customer review at any time, please simply contact us atthe information included within this Policy, and we will promptly do so.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests.Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you maychoose whether or not to participate and therefore whether or not to discloseinformation sought by such surveys or contests. Information requested mayinclude contact information (such as name and shipping address), anddemographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information willbe used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be usedfor purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
ThisPolicy shall be governed under the laws of the New Mexico, United States of America without regard to itsconflicts of law provisions.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding our noticeor if you believe our notice or applicable laws relating to the protection ofyour personal information have not been respected, you can file a complaintwith our Data Protection Officer listed below and we will respond to let youknow who will be handling your matter and when you can expect a furtherresponse. We may request additional details from you regarding your concernsand may need to engage or consult with other parties in order to investigateand address your issue(s). Records willbe kept of any requests.
Pleasecontact our Privacy Department with any questions or concerns regarding thisPrivacy Notice. Please mark your questions or concerns; ATTN: Data ProtectionOfficer.
Mel & Mike LLC
D/B/A Mel & Mike Photography
1330 San Pedro NE, Suite 201
Albuquerque, NM 87110